Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blog7:Comm461:Capstone: Ordering Up hyperlinks


I still have more editing to do in Photoshop where I have to change the names of the clothes and cut the head of the models off and had it into the hyperlink in the web page. I have been creating and tweaking banners for the web site and creating new logos and word art for the department store name.  I am almost done with the over all layout of the site. This is a photo of how the site looks now after three face-lifts and social networks links added in. I have to create accounts for the social networking sites and activate them. Then I have to finish editing the clothing images and model images and add them to the site because this is not a real company that people can order from yet I do not need to make links to PayPal. Before I am done editing the images in Photoshop I need to also shoot a video of me modeling some clothes that I bought and add music to that clip and add it to the site. This is my most recent progression. 

No comments:

Post a Comment