Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blog 8: I'm starting over

I am throwing all my previous content out and collecting free non-copyright materials from creative commons. I thought by just cropping out the faces/heads of the modeling in the images would be acceptable but i wasn't so i am starting over. The site still looks the same. I have made new brand logo images. The brand logo is actually just the name it self. The name and definitions of the five world used to make up the name pretty much symbolizes our brand.

Searching for clothes on creative commons is harder than i thought. There are more pictures of people than pictures of clothing.


Still searching and find clothes, i can say i found about 20 pieces of clothes so far...

..still searching but our web site is already built and only needs content.

No comments:

Post a Comment