Friday, October 5, 2012

Blog5: Comm461: Progression: Building a Web page

I have started using both yola and webs to create Stacy's Department Store website. However, the department store is not called Stacy's anymore. I changed the name to the name of my clothing line promotors, BNJC. Ben and Jerry Clique is an endorser and promotors of certain clothing brands.

I created BNJC in 2007 or so when I lived in New York experiencing the city life and the freedom of not having any supervision from parents or guardian. I chose the name Ben and Jerry Clique because the ice-cream company Ben and Jerry has multiple flavors and wide variety of taste. Likewise, I have a wide variety of clothing brands that I created over the time of my late high school years and my early college years which need a larger name to be under and supported by so BNJC was created.

BNJC's website will promote only clothing and accessories like:


  • watches 
  • jewelry
  1. bracelets
  2. rings
  3. cufflinks 
  4. earrings
  • fragrances
  • ties
  • shoes
  • belts
  • perception glasses
  • sunglasses
  • baseball caps
  • formal caps
What medium will BNJC's use to promoted its clothing brands:

Digital imagery
-photographs
  -black and white 
  -color
  -negative 
-videography
  -advertisement
  -music videos  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment