Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blog6:Comm461:Capstone: Progress

It's been about a week and some day and i have been working hands on building with webs.com.


Now that I have all my content (clothing and accessories for the website I am now working in Photoshop to crop and cut down on size. In Photoshop I have also started making the images more ascetically attractive for the website. For example I have been reducing the saturation to make the colors stand out more to give the images that HD quality feel.






The name of my department store was changing for a bit but now I have come to a final discision.

Final Discision:

Bi'enJacie  |  (BNJC)  | (Brillant,Natural,[Jaunty,Jazzy,Jinogistic],Charismatic)


First I stated off by using a make-believe name I created thanks to my quick-witted professor name Monica. The name was Tracys, and Stacys until I made the project a little more person by incorporating my own title that I created sometime ago in my later teenage life.


I've been working with reordering the hyperlinks to the correct online retail format. The webpage keeps on trashing because I am up loading lots of images at once. So I have been rebooting the website.

This week after I meet with my director Jason I will shoot clips of me modeling a few outfit for a intro video to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment