Monday, December 3, 2012

Comm461:Cultural Events Blog


For my cultural assignment I visited a lot of shows and gathering on Shepherd University campus. Four out of the 5 events were Shepherd University based. However, I left Shepherdstown for the fifth event which was a movie called
Paranormal activity 4, which was pretty sucky because the sequel was being dragged on too long and it got played out. The other four events were a pianist concert by Caroline Hong which I enjoy because I love music and also because she did a good job. I also saw an alumni exhibition in the frank center and it was a bit interest but I think the artist which was is Shepherd University grad, did not excite me too much with her comic artwork. Nevertheless it was interesting. I also saw a video about recycling in Reynolds Hall, which I enjoyed because I am totally pro-recycling. I went to a concert in the frank center consisting of the Shepherd University Men’s Choir, Women’s Camerata, Vocal Jazz Octet, and the Chamber Singer. I enjoyed that concert because it was versified and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment