Monday, September 24, 2012

final draft - project proposal - comm461


Raphael Bropleh
Capstone COMM461


Project Proposal (Final)

            My final proposal for my project in capstone will have to be a website running a campaign for a fake department store called Stacy’s. Stacy’s will carry clothing and accessory by fictitious brands. In the campaign I will create the images to present my photography skills, write the music and shoot the commercials, which will encompass the music video ascetics. Some of the 30 seconds to one-minute video advertisements in the campaign will be a mix of an advertisement and a music video. My first project proposal for my project was going to be one 7 to 10 minutes music video slash commercial, but I changed my mind because I wanted use a medium that would allow me to show off multiple degrees of my communication and artistic skills. I also wanted to learn and obtain new media art proficiencies that I did not know or simply wasn’t into, like graphic design and web creation. By combining all or most of the mediums of new media like photography, graphic design, advertisements, videos, web illustration and pubic relations, I will be more susceptible to meeting more than the minimum of what future employers require. Knowing that my project will encompass many different media, I intend to rough draft all of my ideas so I can choose the best ones before I place it into the final web campaign. Rough drafting will save time in the website design and decorating process. I hope my final proposal is good enough for my professor and my director. I also wish to get an excellent satisfaction out of my work after creating this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment