Tuesday, February 7, 2012

COMM 333 MUSIC VIDEO: first music video

Track:  the song is already produced, holy moly 2.0 is the track.
Division: i divided it hook(chorus), verse, hook, verse, hook, verse hook


The song is  called Holy Moly, i picked that name because i wanted a corny catchy name. The song is about investing. It has a very sick beat or instrumental

My video concept is to have scens of me acting out situations from the songs. I also wanted to have girls dressed as angels holding up a platter of something that i need like my car key, or my wallet or a document that said i got approved. I want to have the scenes flipping back and forth from normal to sketched out images and animation of the scenes.

I also want to have a scene of just me & my home boys bopping their heads to the songs, and a scene of a girl(s) playing the trumpet and saxaphone because those are some of the sounds in the beat.

The scene for the hook(chorus) will be me and my home boys singing(lip singing) the hook. I want to have a scene in the store, and a scene in the courthouse. In the courthouse scene the judge will be dropping my charges. In the store scene i would have lost my wallet and the angel will bring it to me on platter.



Themes:
-One of the themes of the video is to show people in every and any situation bouncing and bopping their heads to the song because the beat is nice.
-Another theme is for me to be on a scavenger hunt and the angels come to me and have them bring me things that i need to get me from point A to point B and so on.
-The last them is for me to be in different situations of other people's lives and bring thing something help from God as if i was an angel. For example I would be bring somebody their spear car keys when they are locked out their car. For example I would bring to the courthouse for someone the piece of evidence that can keep them out of jail.


One last scene that i want is one of cars speeding by. This scene will be for the last verse because i have a line about jaguars and nascar.

This is my first music video so i will just experiment with one of those themes and see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment